Mana Wāhine aims to contribute to the improvement of the health and wellbeing of our wāhine and their whānau, hapū and iwi. With a focus on “Wāhine Ora” Tiaki te Whare Tāngata (Cervical Screening) me Tiakina o Ū (Breast Screening).
- Providing information on Breast or Cervical screening & Colposcopy
- Provide transport to Breast screening, assessment or treatment and
- Cervical Screening & Colposcopy appointments
- Assistance to enroll or make appointments
- Provide a positive experience
- Provide a female smeartaker
- Provide full and confidential support
Kaimahi can talk with you about your situation and together work out solutions to attend appointments.
Mā wai tēnei ratonga? Who can access this service?
You can use this service if your whānau are:
- 20-69 years and Māori, Pacific Island or Asian
- 30-69 years and never had a Cervical screening, or are overdue for a one
- 45-69 years and never had a Breast screening, or are overdue for one
Ph (04) 902 7095
Cell (027) 278 3900