Mana Wāhine aims to contribute to the improvement of the health and well-being of our wāhine and their whānau, hapū and iwi. With a focus on “Wāhine Ora” Tiaki te Whare Tāngata (Cervical Screening) me Tiakina o Ū (Breast Screening).
- Providing information on Breast or Cervical screening & Colposcopy
- Provide transport to Breast screening, Assessment or Treatment and
- Cervical Screening & Colposcopy appointments
- Assistance to enroll or make appointments
- Provide a positive experience
- Provide a female smeartaker
- Provide full and confidential support
Kaimahi can talk with you about your situation and together work out solutions to attend appointments.
Mā wai tēnei ratonga? Who can access this service?
You can use this service if your whānau are:
- 20-69 years and
- Pacific Island
- Asian or
- 30-69 years and never had a Cervical screening or are overdue for a one
- 45-69 years and never had a Breast screening or are overdue for one
Whakapā mai- Who to contact for more information