Nau mai, haere mai – Welcome to Hora Te Pai
Hora Te Pai Health Services was established in 2001. It is the only Very Low Cost Access (VLCA) on the Kāpiti Coast.
Hora Te Pai has an enrolled population of 68% or more high needs patients. A high needs population is defined as “Māori, Pacific or anyone living in the New Zealand Deprivation Index quintile 5” (Ministry of Health, 2006).
Hora Te Pai Health Services offers
- Consultations with a General Practitioner (GP) or Nurse
- Consultations with a stop smoking coach
- Access to visiting specialist services
- Support for long term conditions, e.g. heart health, asthma, diabetes
- Vaccinations, immunisations, medical tests and minor surgery
- ATAT – Acute Telephone Assessment Triage
- Same day appointments for urgent illnesses or injuries
- Online health services, such as My Indici
- Repeat prescription services for certain stable conditions
Information for our enrolled clients
Please note that enrolments for our Medical Centre are currently closed. To find a Medical Centre in the Kāpiti area please refer to this website: https://tuora.org.nz/
Monday 8.30am – 7.30pm (last appointment 7pm)
Tuesday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
If you need to talk with us about your health and wellness please call us first on 0800 122 505.
Let us know if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. We’ll plan with you over the phone.
We are providing our medical consultations by telehealth (phone or video link) and by face-to-face consultation. All normal medical fees apply for our enrolled clients for all types of medical consultation.
After hours services
For emergencies call 111. If you require medical care on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, Team Medical Service provides urgent medical care 8am – 10pm at Coastlands Shopping Centre, Rimu Road Paraparaumu, phone 04 297 3000.
Unsure if you need a doctor? Ring HEALTHLINE on 0800 611 116 for free advice 24 hours a day.
To find out more about our fees and services click here